Having owned, grown and sold a very successful interior design firm, Natalie has made the transition to owning and leading a luxury lifestyle agency which specializes in serving the creative industries.
Natalie is passionate about helping her clients focus, grow and expose their brands. At A Design Partnership Natalie dives in to all aspects of her clients’ businesses to create a “roadmap” that is tailored to each client to help them achieve their goals.
Pursue your dream, elevate your business, and achieve your goals.
Here are the series of questions that Natalie was asked in her exclusive interview with Kirk:
1. Describe your style in 3 words: Classic, Modern, Eclectic
2. Talent you would most like to have: Singing
3. Favorite film: Serendipity
4. Favorite travel destination: Seychelles
5. Man or woman whose style you admire most: Carine Roitfeld
6. If you could live anywhere where would it be: California, living and loving the place where I am.
7. Something about you no one would guess: I LOVE legal drama television shows…. Law & Order, and the new fav- Blind Spot.
8. Song that makes you the happiest: Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) by Hillsong UNITED
9. Favorite moment of the day: My morning coffee, it’s the calm before the busy day begins.
10. What do you consider your greatest achievement: My husband Carson and my dear children Hayden and Huntington.
11. I am doing it. Living The Dream. Life is Good and Getting Better.
For more Disclosures interviews – Click here.