Jay Kerwin is the founder of Boot Camp L.A. His goal is to provide you with great workouts and support to help you accomplish your wellness goals! The key is to get started! Once you do, you will see it is not as bad as you might imagine! At Boot Camp L.A. Jay wants to make sure his program is a good fit for you, so if you come out and give it try and decide it’s not for you it’s a-ok! At least you will know, instead of wondering! Jay wants you to be happy because chances are much greater that when you are happy you will have success in meeting your goals!
Here are the series of questions that Jay was asked in his exclusive interview with Kirk:
1. Describe your style in 3 words: Funny, good looking, muscular.
2. Talent you would most like to have: I would most like to be able to sing.
3. Favorite film: The Karate Kid.
4. Favorite travel destination: Maui, Hawaii
5. Man or woman whose style you admire most: Brad Pitt
6. If you could live anywhere where would it be: In my own house (but I wish it was bigger)
7. Something about you no one would guess: I’m very artistic.
8. Song that makes you the happiest: “Don’t stop believing.” – Journey
9. Favorite moment of the day: When I get to come home mid day and relax and hang out with my wife and dogs.
10. What do you consider your greatest achievement: It’s a tie. Running my own business (Boot Camp L.A. and Personal Training for over 10 years and being married for over 10 years.
11. Describe your dream job: My dream job is the job I’m doing. I help people get in shape and lose weight. When I was a kid my mom said you’ll never get a job lifting weights. She Was Wrong.
For more Disclosures interviews – Click here.